hot ham water 1 hot ham water 1

Fantissimo!

It's just like Robotbox and Cactus but with more learning and less death! Marginally.

The Origin of Jesus The Origin of Jesus

Close, but no e-mail.

See, this is why SCAD needs to teach Flash in their courses. Because this could have really stood to have a little more refinement in the animation department. Also, your sense of humor sort of bogs down when constrained by narratives, apparently. Just sayin'.

vishass responds:

Sadly, they do and this was for that class. So, ouch. About the sense of humor thing, I don't know. I think this one is a little uneven. It is supposed to be a build up, but there really isn't any crazy stuff in the first half. I think the last chunk is very funny.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

What.

What is this noise.

And why am I not in it.

Burnt Face Man 2 Burnt Face Man 2

Such a burnt face!

Burnt Face Man > Salad Fingers.

Just so you know.

Too Much Television Too Much Television

Best. Movie. Evar.

Granted, I may be biased. But the art was as good as ever, and the animation was smooth like a big shiny smooth thing. Most of the content was old stuff, sure, but I liked the stuff the first time, and the channel changing thing tied it all together nicely. Only disappointment: No reappearance of the Gorilla Poster, and they didn't drink Kool-Aid รก la Cup of Suffering.

Congrats on the Film Festival thingy, by the by. I feel really bad about how much more productive than me you always are.

Bonus Stage #3: Character Bonus Stage #3: Character

Pleasure as always.

Matt! As always I'm impressed by your animation stuffses. The only thing that really got on my nerves here was the lip syncing. It was WAY off the whole time. Glad to see you're incorporating voice actors now, though! You've got to admit it's getting better, etc etc, whatever. All the time.

FBI: Paris Sex Tape FBI: Paris Sex Tape

Uh huh.

That's, uh... pretty clever, huh? Sex tape. It's funny, because we're not France. Stayed up all night writing that one, didn't you?

Anyhoo, none of your stuff is every really very good as animations. You draw well, sure, but I think you might be better suited to writing internet columns than flash animations, because in this format you come across as pretty mediocre.

Turtles Turtles

Wow.

What was the humour supposed to be there? Shock value? You didn't even pull that off correctly. There was practically no animation, it sounds like the audio was all stolen, and the jokes were so bad I feel less funny just for having read them.

How a Bill becomes a law How a Bill becomes a law

Biting political satire!

"Good news, Billy!"
"I was passed?!"
"Oh, goodness no! I just switched to Geico! I'm gonna save a lot of money on car insurance. Welp, off to the shredder with you!"

You dun School House Rock proud, kinda. If I hadn't already learned all of this in elementary school... I... guess I would have learned it now!

bakoffho responds:

I wish i went to an elementary school where they taught us things about government. They barely taught us about it in high school. I mean it was mostly just free time and nap time. At least i learned how to read... sort of.

Mascot Mascot

Wow!

You jumped the shark already? You know what that means. Everything else you ever make from now on will suck no matter what. Sorry. I don't make the rules, that's just how the game works. You jump over a shark, everything else you do sucks. Let it be a lesson to the rest of you.